DAYA staff and volunteers provide confidential, culture-sensitive services to women and children in crisis situations such as domestic violence, sexual assault and child abuse.
Help Line: (713) 981-7645
A crisis counselor is available to answer your call.
Monday-Friday, 9 AM-5 PM.
Our voicemail system is available after hours and on weekends.
- Help Line
- Individual Crisis Counseling
- Support Group for Survivors of Domestic Violence
- Long Term Case Management
- Transitional Housing
- Daya Legal Clinic
- Translation and Interpretation
- English Classes
- Computer Education
- Help with accessing public benefits
- Limited Financial Assistance
- Community Outreach and Education
We Speak Your Language
In addition to English, DAYA staff and volunteers speak the following languages:
Education and Outreach
Providing Confidential, Culture-Sensitive Services